The Student News Site of Farmingdale High School
Back to Article
Back to Article

Jack’s Sports Blog

Jack’s Sports Blog

My name is Jack Cavaioli,a junior at Farmingdale High School, and this is my sports blog. Here I will be covering day-to-day sports news and events, keeping you up to date on the exciting sports world and everything that happens within it. I play volleyball and lacrosse here at Farmingdale, so sports is definitely something I care about and am passionate about. I hope this blog is a quick, easy, fun way for you to read about sports news.

LAXing in the Bubble

Jack Cavaioli, Editor

The temperatures outside may be below freezing, but it’s nice and warm inside the Farmingdale Bubble on Conklin Street. This is where the Farmingdale Dalers boys lacrosse team trains, improves skills, and develops team chemistry prior to the start of the spring season. Every Tuesday and Thursday after school the boys make their way to the bubble; upperclassmen even do their best to drive undercla...

Best Game Ever?

Jack Cavaioli, Editor

On Monday night, November 19th, the Los Angeles Rams played the Kansas City Chiefs in what fans are now saying was the best football game the NFL has ever seen. Leading up to this game, everyone expected an excellent offensive battle between the teams, as they have the top offenses in the league. No one expected both teams to score fifty points, as it has never happened in a game until now. The tw...

College Basketball Has Begun

Jack Cavaioli, Editor

It is a great time of the year for sports fans. NHL, NFL, college football, and now college basketball are all rolling along. NCAA hoops are always exciting, as the long quest for the championship in March begins now. This year the college basketball hype revolves around the talented freshman class that is coming in, and making a significant impact already. The most notable group of outstanding fr...

Lady Dalers Volleyball

Lady Dalers Soccer Finishes Season

Two nights ago, the Lady Dalers unfortunately lost to the Syosset Braves 2-1 in the first round of the playoffs, ending their season. Sophomore Jaden Keener scored the only goal for the Dalers when they were trailing 2-0, trying to mount a comeback at the end of the game, but there was just not enough time. Even though the season did not end the way they had hoped, it was still a great year overall,...

Blake Griffin Has Monster Game
Dalers Beat Hempstead
The World Series is Set

Paper Lion • Copyright 2019 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in