The Student News Site of Farmingdale High School

Life in 360

Everybody has a story. Everybody’s life is different. If we all were the same, then being on this planet would be BORING.  Hi, I’m Cailin. This is my junior year of high school and welcome to my blog. I’m so glad you’re stopping by! You’re probably wondering what this blog is going to be about. It’s going to be about my life and showing the expectations of life versus the reality of existence. So I hope you stick around because it Is going to be a wild ride!

11/9/18

Cailin Stryska, Staff Writer

My life’s a constant worry. Everyday I wake up and it’s the same routine. I get ready. I’m carried down the stairs to my throne (aka my motorized wheelchair). It sounds crazy already right? Well most of my mornings include me freaking out about what I’m going to do for the day. Will that activity be handicap accessible, even after all of my supposed “adaptations”? After everything with school, I then h...

11/8/18

Cailin Stryska, Staff Writer

People think that I’m just being annoying. They say, “Ugh, she’s going way too slow” or “Why can’t she just be normal?” These are the things that I hear driving through the hallways on my way to class.  Yes, that’s right. I said DRIVING. You know what’s crazy though?!? They’re constantly worrying about my disability when I’m just try to get to class. It seems like my disabil...

Paper Lion • Copyright 2018 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in